Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good Night Moon

Right now I am laying in bed looking over at the husband sleeping next to me. Confession: I am ninety nine percent positive that this is the first time in our marriage that he has fallen asleep before I have. I'm usually out like a rock by 10:30 but for some reason tonight that just isn't happening and, I'm actually enjoying it. I love seeing the serenity that finds the husband's face as he sleeps, seeing the stress and worry of the day fade away for a few hours. Wow, I really love this man. He takes on the weight of the world everyday and carries it with strength. I think he's really been feeling it this week with finals, work, my near death experience (I'll tell what I think is actually a funny story later), rehearsals, and of course the demands of a crazy wife. I'm grateful that he can have peace right now and that I can witness it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment